Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Just Found Out.......

Mike's brother-in-law checking in.
I have to tell everyone about my recent startling discovery. My wife is black. We've been married for almost 13 years and I've known her for over 20, but I didn't learn the truth until yesterday. I'm completely down with this, just very surprised. How did I make this discovery? Well, I remembered something very important from Isiah Thomas's recent sexual harassment lawsuit testimony. He said it was ok for a black man to call a black woman a bitch but not acceptable for a white man to call a black woman a bitch. Well let's just say the "b" word slipped out at my house the other day. Let me tell you, my wife found that to be completely unacceptable. Now I know I am a white man. For this to be so upsetting to her the only conclusion I could come up with is that my wife must be black. Because of Isiah, I now know my wife is black. Thanks Isiah!

1 comment:

Michael H said...

Thanks C&CR. Judging by the photo, you may be in for one more little surprise.